1. The administrator of personal data in accordance with Art. 4 points 7 GDPR is Broda CORP. Marcin Kisiel, ul. Świętokrzyska 38/18, 50-327 Wrocław, NIP: 5272930460.
2. Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data qualified as necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party makes it impossible to conclude and perform the contract and, consequently, to provide the desired service.
3. The administrator obtains and processes the following personal data:
a) name and surname
b) correspondence address
c) telephone number
d) e-mail address
e) driving license number
f) ID card number/passport number
g) PESEL number
h) company name – (if applicable)
i) NIP number – (if applicable)
4. Purpose, basis and period of personal data processing. The Administrator processes personal data of the Tenant(s) and/or Authorized Persons:
a) pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (“GDPR”), i.e. in order to perform the concluded car rental agreement and to the extent necessary for its performance (including making appropriate payments) – until the car rental agreement is performed in the whole or its dissolution;
b) pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter c) GDPR, i.e. in order to fulfill the obligations arising from accounting regulations – for a period of 5 years from the end of the year in which the car was rented;
c) pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter c) GDPR, i.e. in order to fulfill the obligations arising from tax regulations – for a period of 5 years from the end of the tax year in which the car was rented;
d) pursuant to Article 6(1) 1 letter f) GDPR, i.e. in order to implement the legally justified interest of the Administrator consisting in asserting its property or non-property rights or protection against claims against the Administrator, in accordance with general provisions, in particular the Civil Code – for a period of 3 years from the conclusion of the car rental agreement.
5. The administrator processes data in accordance with the law, collects it for specified, lawful purposes and does not subject it to further processing that is inconsistent with these purposes. Data is collected only to the extent adequate, necessary and necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed. The administrator does not process special categories of personal data. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to provide services.
6. The Administrator stores personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing and the contract and no longer than the period specified in the applicable legal provisions and no longer than necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator. In connection with the marketing of products and services offered by the Administrator, this data is stored until consent is withdrawn.
7. Data recipients. Access to the personal data of the Tenant(s) and/or Authorized Persons will be provided to authorized employees of the Administrator. The recipients of the personal data of the Tenant(s) and/or Authorized Persons may also be authorized bodies (e.g. courts, prosecutor’s offices, tax offices). However, the personal data of the Tenant(s) and/or Authorized Persons are not transferred to third countries (i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area) or to international organizations.
8. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
a) access to the content of the processed data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
b) rectification of processed data (Article 16 of the GDPR),
c) deletion of processed data (Article 17 of the GDPR),
d) restrictions on data processing (Article 18 of the GDPR),
e) transfer of processed data (Article 20 of the GDPR),
f) objection to data processing (Article 21 of the GDPR),
g) submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data by the Administrator to the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO (Article 77 of the GDPR).
a) by e-mail: email@example.com
b) by post: Broda CORP. Marcin Kisiel, ul. Świętokrzyska 38/18, 50-327 Wrocław, (with the note: “Personal data”).
CHAPTER II - COOKIES POLICY
2. The Website uses two types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”.
a) “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
b) “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
3. We use the following types of cookies on the Website:
a) “necessary” – enable the use of services available on the Website, e.g. used to handle user authorization;
b) “security” – used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the use of the Website’s services;
c) “performance” – they enable the collection of information about how the Website is used
d) “functional” – enable remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the Website, etc.;
e) “advertising” – enable the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
f) “integration” – related to third-party services used on the Website, e.g. Google Analytics.
5. You can change cookie settings in your web browser. Failure to change these settings constitutes acceptance of the cookies used here.